The Tchibo Machine Warranty
Congratulations on your purchase of The Tchibo. This revolutionary machine comes with a Limited 2 Year Warranty. However, if you purchased your machine on or after September 1, 2021, you need to register in order to activate the warranty. You must register within 30 days of purchase. Please fill in the following information to activate the Warranty.
Limited Warranty for The Tchibo US Bean-to Brew Coffee Machines
Rainmaker Food Solutions, LLC (“Rainmaker”) as official distributor of US Tchibo products grants the following limited warranty (the “Warranty”) for The Tchibo US Bean-to-Brew Coffee Machine (the “Tchibo Coffee Machine”).
Rainmaker warrants that for a period of two years from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”), the Tchibo Coffee Machine will be free from material and manufacturing defects. Rainmaker will repair or replace, at Rainmaker’s option, any Tchibo Coffee Machine having any such material or manufacturing defects within the Warranty Period free of charge, subject to the following terms:
(1) Proof of purchase from Rainmaker Food Solutions, LLC or one of their authorized retailers is required to exercise the Warranty. Proof of purchase is demonstrated by registering your Tchibo Coffee Machine using our product registration tool at www.tchibo.us.
(2) The Warranty is valid within the continental United States only.
(3) Authorization to return any Tchibo Coffee Machine for repair or replacement must be obtained from customer service (877-547-9799) which will provide instructions for sending your Tchibo Coffee Machine for Warranty repair or replacement if necessary.
(4) Damage caused by any of the following is not covered by and will void the Warranty:
a. Accident, abuse, negligence, misuse.
b. Improper operation or failure to follow instructions contained in our manual which is accessible here.
c. Any service or alteration performed by an unauthorized person.
d. Damage caused by neglecting and omitting maintenance, cleaning and descaling.
e. Damage caused by use of instant coffee, ground coffee or any other ingredients not allowed in this product.
f. Damage caused by failing to properly secure your Tchibo Coffee Machine when sending in for service.
(5) Wear and tear from normal use and consumables are not covered by this warranty.
(6) Warranty limitations are inapplicable where prohibited by law.
*Tchibo Coffee Machines purchased in the United States on or prior to August 31, 2021 have been pre-registered by Rainmaker. All Tchibo Coffee Machines purchased on or after September 1, 2021 must be registered by the purchaser using Rainmaker’s product registration tool.
How to find your Serial Number.
First, remove the water tank from the machine.
Then, gently turn your machine on its side to see its bottom.
There will be a white bar code sticker in the middle of the machine.
The number below the bar code is your Serial Number.