Try our Fruit Cold Brew recipe – an infusion of lime, coffee and tea. The recipe calls for our lively, vibrant Colombian Origin coffee – with its own subtle fruity flavor. It’s fresh … times two!
Makes 2 servings
List of ingredients:
- 1.5 tbsp ground coffee
- 1 tbsp ground fruity tea
- 1 1/4 cup cold water
- 3 organic limes
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1 2/3 cup tonic water
- To decorate: 6 raspberries & mint
- Infuse coffee & fruity tea with cold water.
- Let it rest in the fridge for about 8 hours.
- Cut limes into pieces & crush with brown sugar.
- Add ice cubes.
- Add infused Fruity Cold Brew & Tonic Water.
- Decorate with 6 raspberries & mint.